Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Max Factor Lipfinity for natural lips : Product Review

Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Color

Recently i walked in to Shopper Stop and was looking for new lipstick shade. I was browsing Lakme, Maybelline, MAC and suddenly one sales girl who was handling three counters at a time as there was less traffic in the store, showed me few new launches from Colorbar and then asked if i ever tried Max Factor.
I always love to give try to new lip shades and this time i decided to try Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Color 030.







About the Product: Gorgeous ling lasting lip color that lasts up to 12 hours. Vibrant and moisturized lips thanks to the conditioning top coat. What more could a girl want? Kiss proof. Food proof. Party Proof

Price: Rs 660


LBNM Take on this : I really love this product because of 4 reasons
First: You won't only get the lip stick but also a moisturizing top coat with it
Second: Natural shade
Third: You will get mat and glossy finish from the same product.
Fourth: Its really long stay, once i worn it 11 am in the morning and it stayed with me till next day. I was really surprised.

Rating: 5



Will i refer this to others: Yes would recommend this to all my friends reading this blog, go and give a try who know you might get something what you are looking for so long.


No comments:

Post a Comment