- Carrot finely chopped - 2 cups
- Capsicum finely chopped - 2 cups
- Cabbage finely chopped - 3 cups
- Steamed rice - 2 cups
- Refined flour- 4 Tbs
- Black pepper- to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Schezwan Sauce 4 tsp
- Cornflour 2 tsp
- Soya sauce 2 tsp
- Vinegar 2 tsp
- Mix Carrot 1cup, Capsicum 1 cup, Cabbage 2 cup, refined flour , black pepper, pinch of salt together.
- Make a dough out of this mixture(add little water if required), make small ball out of it.
- Deep fry these ball in hot oil.
- Now take flat kadhai, heat one 1 tbsp oil, add half cup of vegetables, mix them well with schezwan sauce.
- Now add soya sauce, 2 glass of water to this mixture, get it boil, now add manchurian balls to it.
- Add salt and pepper, stir well.
- Now take courflour and mix with water to get fine paste, add this to the manchurian mixture and mix well till you get thick gravy.
- Boil well, and garnish with fine chopped onion leaves
- Take flat kadhai, add 1 tbsp oil, now stir fry remaining vegetables.
- Add steamed rice, salt and black pepper, and 1 tbsp vinegar.
- Mix well and serve hot.
Enjoy the flavour with your love ones....