Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Park Avenue Beer Shampoo: Product Review

Beer ShampooAbout Product: As the product says, it contains real beer which is famed to have excellent conditioning properties. It will make your hairs bouncy, shiny and full of volume.

Price: Rs. 160; 200 ml

My Experience: I always keep on changing shampoo and love to try new one. I heard a lot about good effects of beer on hairs and always wanted to try that, when saw this shampoo and immediately  grab it with out showing it to my hubby, as i already shopped two other shampoo's from the same store ;) .


The appearance of the product actually reminds me of beer and it actually smell same like beer.
When my hubby saw this in our washroom he got crazy and happily used it but didn't find it satisfactory enough. The same was my reaction when i used the shampoo, after seeing my hairs no one can say that i had shampoo in the morning. This product really dissatisfied me, i can feel oil in my hairs after shampoo. A big no no from my side.

Re-Purchase: Never and neither will recommend it to others, total waste of money.

Rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment