Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream: Product Review

Maybelline Clear Glow BB CreamAbout Product: BB 8 in 1 skin transformer with SPF 21. BB cream infused with a blend and left you skin back with brightness, freshness, even pores, smoothness, protect, clarifies, hydrates, conceals flaws. Suitable for all skin type and easy to use.



Price: Rs. 199; 18 ml

Shades: Nude, Radiance, Natural

My Experience: I purchased one after BB cream trend was in air, thought to give it a try. Many other BB creams are available in the market, but i decided to give my try with Maybelline BB cream. I used shade Radiance, perfect match for my fair skin. The consistency is bit thicker so i use it with my moisturizer. It provides pretty decent coverage, a perfect product for every day use. You can definitely skin your other makeup products for daily use. You will see you skin glowing actually and this glow will last for at least 8 hrs.

Re Purchase: Thumb up from my side, surely i will repurchase this and also recommend it to others.

Rating: 3.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment